Summer days and Watermelons, a never-ending love story!
Here is a refreshing Watermelon Ice Tea recipe for you to feel calm and relaxed on a bright summer day.
- 1/2 cup Green Tea
- 1/2 cup Watermelon Juice
- Juice of Half Lemon
- 2 tbsp Fruit Forest’s Sweetening Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Chat Masala (1/2 tsp)
- Take a glass and add the green tea and watermelon juice. Squeeze half a lemon and add the chat masala.
- Now add the Sweetening Syrup and mix everything well.
- Take another cup, add ice and pour the ice tea mixture on top. Garnish it with mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.