Try the creamiest and easiest Chocolate Monte Carlo recipes that won't burn a hole in your pocket or take too much time.
Sometimes we think the fancy desserts we eat at our favorite coffee shops are too complex and take too long to make. Other times, the ingredients you need to make a dessert might be over your budget, and you tend to think that the ingredients aren't worth spending more than making the perfect dessert. But that's what we're changing into a very simple and affordable recipe for one of our most requested desserts. We're talking creamy, delicious Chocolate Monte Carlo desserts. This truly is our dream dessert. Let's find out how you can easily make desserts at home and enjoy them in large quantities.
This is a perfect dessert for festive occasions such as Rakhsha Bandhan, Diwali, Christmas, and Eid, or for house parties such as birthdays and enjoyable gatherings at home.
- 1 party pack of Keventer Metro Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 packet of hide-and-seek biscuits
- 1 cup of chocolate syrup
- 2 cups of whipped cream
- ½ cup cashews
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Milk for dipping
- Chocolate brownies
- Pour water into a pan and heat it. Now add sugar.
- When the sugar is fully caramelized, add the cashew nuts.
- Remove from heat and pour mixture onto butter paper to cool.
- For the chocolate ganache, combine the chocolate syrup and cream in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt together in the oven, mix, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, when the cashew and sugar mixture has cooled, break it into small pieces.
- Now start layering by dipping your hide-and-seek cookies in milk.
- Take a wide plate and start laying out the soaked cookies.
- Then add a thick layer of vanilla ice cream and spread it all over.
- The next layer is the middle layer, chocolate ganache.
- Crush the chocolate bread and add another layer.
- Now sprinkle over the cracked cashew praline.
- Repeat the layers in the same order.
- The final layer should be a thick chocolate ganache topped with praline.
- Place the plate in the freezer and leave overnight or at least 4-5 hours.
Serve cold and enjoy the creamiest yet easiest Chocolate Monte Carlo that won't burn a hole in your pocket or take too much time. Make a big batch and enjoy this delicious dessert for a week!
PS: You can also substitute chocolate with fruits such as Mango to create a Mango Monte Carlo variation.