With Metro Dahi, you can easily make Dahi Puchkas in a jiffy. Taste the sweetness of dahi, tangy chutney, sev and crispiness of puchkas in this recipe.
Servings : 3
- 12 ready-made puchkas
- ½ cup Metro Dahi
- ½ tsp black salt (or use regular salt)
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala powder
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ¼ cup cooked & mashed Potatoes (mix ¼ teaspoon of salt with the potatoes)
- ¼ cup finely chopped Onions
- ¼ cup Green Pudina Chutney
- ¼ cup Sweet Tamarind Chutney
- ½ cup Sev
- ¼ cup finely chopped Coriander Leaves
- To the Metro Dahi, add chaat masala, red chilli powder and black salt. Mix well to form smooth mixture.
- Arrange 6 puchkas on a plate. Make small holes in the middle of the puchkas using your index finger. (Be gentle & don't break them)
- Fill each puchka with mashed potatoes & onions. Add about a tsp of the green and sweet chutneys on top of the fillings.
- Generously pour 1 tbsp of the spiced Metro Dahi mixture into each puchka. Fill them with the Sev and garnish with onions and chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a comment